Tour Code: JTL-RE-01
Start : 9.00 am. One day rice planting, where we will learn different steps of the wet rice planting. We also experience some local famous bamboo handicraft products and organic plantation.
Location: Luang Prabang – Ban Peungwan village. First our local guide briefing for the steps of rice planting as:
- Put the water to the field and use buffalo working on – plow the soil.
- Prepare for land with water level on the field.
- Rice seedlings prepared (uproot rice seedlings at other field)
- Start your work – rice planting.
- Learn how to harvest the rice | dry it | thressing machine or hand thressing.
- How to cook the sticky rice, and more experience of the organic planting etc…
Lunch set on the Mekong river bank, then we visit the buffalo farm, and continue to Kuang Si waterfall. Time for swimming and relaxing.
Our Rice plating and Kuangsi falls day trip end 5.00 pm at Luangprabang.
Departure : Daily. Approximately: 1 hour drive / 3 hours rice planting experience. 1 hour buffalo farm / 2 hours Kuangsi waterfalls.
Transportation: Mini Van / Boat
- What to bring
Hat, sun-screen, swim suit and sarong for bathing, clothes/shoes to get wet, mosquito repellent
Price : 135 USD/person (minimum 2 persons)
Water, picnic lunch
English speaking guide